« Home | Νόστοι » | Bring out your dead...not all at once please. » | On Weddings » | Rastenfeld (circa 1253), the dullest place on earth » | New Years Resolutions » | Thanksgiving » | A Hasty Departure » | Fey Promises » | Career Changes "not" in order » | War and Fate »

Slightly Unexpected

Just a few brief snippets before the actual real post:

Did not see that one coming.

Who knew the dead were so flammable.

Who knew the town of Rastenfeld was also so very, very flammable...

Who knew the two would be so intrinsically connected.

I am not at all to be blamed.

More on all this soon.

P.S.
These new barbarians shaved my beard, MY BEARD!!! I oaths that I want to utter for this insult would melt the eyes of children and cause small kittens to explode so I'll hold off, but let's just say that it involves a satyr, lemon juice, and shards of glass.

oooh! you should post a picture of yourself without your facefacehair!

and explodey kittens! show pictures of that, too!

. . . they shaved. . . your beard...


*looks doubtful*

I don't believe it.

I can't draw but believe it nevertheless!

Post a Comment