« Home | Thanksgiving » | A Hasty Departure » | Fey Promises » | Career Changes "not" in order » | War and Fate » | "Can I see your book?" Sure--I mean NO » | Introductions to the Alliance » | The Land of Nod » | Back in the swing of things » | Uncle Rowane »

New Years Resolutions

There's really nothing like a fresh start, or at least the idea of a fresh start. And of course what goes best with those new beginnings? New Years Resolutions!

1. Find MoiraGwyn
I have a good feeling about this resolution. Considering I'm being magically dragged by a runaway enchantment, there's really a good chance that I'll succeed in finding my wife. I suppose the question is what will I do when she's found?

2. Arrive back at Quickley's, preferably alive.
Again, a good chance of success seeing as the magic in the enchantment runs out in early May. But whether I'll pop out alive, or if the residents of Quickley's establishment will be greeted with a bright light on May 3rd and a my dashing albeit festering corpse, remains to be seen. So far the portal has dropped me in some strange locals, not all of them friendly to your olive-skinned hero...that being me.

3. Update my blog here on a weekly basis and and submit to the Legendary Times.
One of my favorite activities after a long harrowing day of wife searching is popping open the Hermetic Index and checking out what's been going on in everyone's lives. My own voyeuristic tenancies aside, this blog phenomenon is wonderful. I really enjoy the creativity that everyone is pouring into their blogs, and the time and energy that people put into displaying their lives.
And I'm thrilled to see that the Legendary Times is getting a big boost the work, I think I received three in December alone, which is bloody inspirational, and something that I want to be a part of. But being the lazy Hermetic I've not always been on top of things but this year it's going to change!

I've added an small update section on the bookmark to the right of your screen wherein each week, on a Monday, my goal is to have an update (a post, a history, a picture, just something!) so that I can have at least some kind of record of this adventure called life.

If I haven't updated in a week...well then I've been murdered. Call the Corpse Retrieval Squad and ensure that I've been buried properly or I will find a way out of Hades and haunt you all. If you thought that I was annoying while alive, just wait until I can walk through walls in new ghosty form.

Have a happy and prosperous new year!

Labels:

I do hope that you show up as a non-festering-corpse, but rather, quite alive.

Oh, Happy New Year.

No Obake-Rowane's please. *offers some ahi sashimi and laboriously pounded mochi*

Awwww old man Rowane, we miss you!
I'll definitely add a Monday-Rowane-Watch to my very busy schedule of SSGW Watch.

I wish I could walk through the walls. :(

yay! the old man is alive!!

so what ever happened to Titania and Laria?

We were all living in Ithaca for a while, then one by one everyone left to tour the world starting with dad, Titania, and then Laria. Laria did come back, but she had changed her name to Amara. Not sure what happened to Titania. Maybe one day she'll show up, hopefully alive!

Post a Comment