« Home | A Bit(e) of Bad Blood » | The Timeline » | The Skirmishes »

Uncle Rowane

The best laid plans often go awry, but that's not always a bad thing. My sister has been agonizing for the past few weeks about giving birth...to triplets...as one does. She's been building it up in her head to this giant spectre. So much so that she's created a scheme to get out of giving birth by transfering the triplets to someone else.
Of course she asked if I would volunteer. Now I love my sister but there are somethings that a man is just not made for. Giving birth being one of them. But I did want to help so, naturally, I shang-hai'd my doppel. The idea would be that Doctor Fancy would transfer the children into my doppelganger and when the time was right, slice him open for a nice, albeit strange, birthing.
Nature had other plans.
We were all there in a London Hospital with Fancy ready for the operation when the babies decided that it was time to come out, now.
Here's Amara, cursing the day she ever let Asterix touch her; here's me, seeing more of my sister than I have since our parents bathed us when we were three. But out the babies came, Durriken, Dhanya, and Tessier, kicking and screaming into a new world and forever moving me past that metaphysical barrier of Unclehood to...non-unclehood?

*uses best pouty voice* Rowane, tell your AA buddies not to jump my AA self when Im with my daughter... *whimpers* I dont want my child to be accidentally hurt while mommy attempts fight...

Thankies!

-Mistress Nadia

we need updates, Rowane! We know you're an uncle already!!

Post a Comment